Friday, April 29, 2011

Donor Incentives!!!!


{originally posted at larrysorelegs.blogspot.com}

As promised, below are the donor incentives I've come up with for your donations to my Leukemia and Lymphoma Death Ride fundraiser.  Not only will I pedal for you, I will also cook for you...stop that snickering.  Gone is the $1,000.00 donor incentive of me riding the 129 miles in drag, but rather yummies for your tummy.

Any donation no matter how large or how small will have my sincere appreciation and gratitude.  You’ll also get a picture of yours truly from atop the very last mountain pass.  It will be signed with love.
large vat of awesomeness

$75.00 donation: one container of homemade spaghetti sauce (mom’s recipe), must be local as not shipping overnight.  We can probably arrange something if you are located back east in Maine.  This way you can have your very own sauce-on-bread for breakfast, lunch, and supper.

$125.00 donation:  your choices of homemade peanut butter fudge or whoopee pies (gluten-free optional).   The fudge will be made with the real Fluff and not that jet-puffed crap I can only get out here.  You decide whether you trust me to make them or have my father make them. If I am not able to deliver personally, I will ship treat on ice pack, via USPS (if it fits it ships).
Gluten-free whoopee pie

$200.00 donation: Both peanut butter fudge and whoopie pies.

Peanut butter fudge and whoopee pies will arrive near the holidays to avoid the summer heat.
the change bucket is here.
{http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/touralps11/llitalien}

No comments: